Join us for our fall retreat at Camp Shamineau on October 12-14, 2018!
Fall Fling is a growth level youth retreat designed to give youth groups opportunities to grow and fellowship together. Camp Shamineau provides the programming, activities and meals. There will be four chapel sessions combining fun and games, great worship times and challenging messages from our guest speakers. During free times campers may ride a horse on a trail ride, make a project at the leather shop, try our high ropes challenge course, scale the indoor climbing wall, make campfire donuts or s’mores, play sports including the flag football tournament, shop at the Pine Cone Gift Shoppe—and much more!
Tentative Schedule (subject to change)
- 3:45pm – Meet at the Soul Garage
- 4pm – Departure from the Soul Garage
- 9pm – Chapel/Breakout groups
- 11pm – All Camp Activity
- 8:30am – Breakfast
- 9am – Recreation
- 10:30am – Chapel/Breakout groups
- 12pm – Lunch
- 1pm – Recreation/Flag Football, Volleyball, & Dodgeball Tournament Games (Archery, Riflery, High Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, Horse Trail Rides, Paintball, Campfire Donuts, Snack Shop, Crafts, Open Gym)
- 5pm – Supper
- 6:30pm – Chapel
- 9pm – Evening activities (Pizza, Hayrides, Campfires, Open Gym, Snack Shop)
- 12am – Curfew
- 8:30am – Brunch
- 9:15am – Recreation
- 10:30am – Chapel
- 12pm – Head home
$125 per person
(Fundraising options available. Finances are NOT a valid reason to not attend. If you want to attend, we will work very hard with you to make sure you can afford the event. We desire to see every single student in the Soul Garage attend Fall Retreat to bond and grow together)
Price includes transportation, meals for Friday supper through Sunday breakfast, lodging, and most activities.
For Friday, we will have a sack supper (sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie/bar, and water bottle). Students can either take the sack lunch we provide or bring their own. We will not stop for food on the way to the retreat.
Students will need to bring money for lunch on Sunday. (We will stop at a fast food restaurant.)
$25 Deposit and forms due September 19, 2018.
Balance due October 3, 2018.
- Sleeping Bag (or sheets and blankets)
- Warm clothes (check weather forecast before packing!)
- Athletic clothing and footwear (if you plan to participate in tournaments or other recreation activities)
- Comfortable footwear (for walking around the camp)
- Modest sleepwear
- Pen & Notebook