Date: January 13-15, 2023
$160 per student
This includes meals from Friday lunch through Sunday breakfast, lodging and conference fees.
Additional Costs: Students will need to have money for lunch on Sunday.
- Space is limited! To guarantee a space, $25 deposit and registration must be submitted Wednesday, October 19, 2022. To register, click on the button at the bottom of this page.
- Deposits and registrations submitted after October 19 will be accepted as space is available.
- Forms and registration balance due Wednesday, December 7, 2022
T-shirts and other apparel will be available for sale during the conference. The t-shirts for the 2023 theme will be sold for $10 (sizes S to XL) and $12 (sizes 2XL-4XL). Quantities are limited, so youth who want to purchase apparel should do so at the beginning of the conference or they can pre-order a t-shirt when they register.
Friday, January 13, 2023
- 11:30am – Arrive at Maranatha (main building)
- 12:30pm – Depart from Maranatha
- 4pm – Arrive in Green Bay
Sunday, January 15, 2023
- 12pm – Depart for Food Court for lunch
- 1pm – Depart for Rice Lake
- 5pm – Arrive in Rice Lake
- Sleeping Bag/Pillow (if you are specifically told to bring this by Pastor Tony or your room leader)
- Spending money (for lunch on Sunday, merch, and there is an offering that will be taken)
- Good attitude
- Modest clothes, sleepwear, and swimwear
- Modesty for girls means no visible tummies, cleavage, bottoms, or completely bare backs.
- Modesty for boys means no speedo style swimwear.
- For both girls and boys, modesty means that your undergarments should be covered by your outer garments.
- If you are wearing inappropriate clothing, you will be asked to change or put additional clothing on.
- Drugs/Tobacco Products/Alcohol/E-Cigarettes
- Electronic games
- MP3/CD Players/iPods
- Laser Pointers
- Bad attitudes