All middle school youth are invited to join us for our annual middle school retreat happening at the Soul Garage April 5-6, 2019. We are joining together again with other churches in the area for a great time of fun and learning.
This year our theme is “Living Godly”. Our entire focus is on how to live Christ-centered lives in a world that encourages us to be me-centered. How can we be people of integrity and godly character? Join us as we explore this question together!
Cost = $25 per person
Price includes Friday supper through Saturday supper.
Dates & Times
- Registration starts at 5:30pm, Friday, April 5, 2019 (Supper is at 6pm)
- The retreat will end at 8pm, Saturday, April 6, 2019
How to Register
- Submit forms and payment by March 27, 2019
- All students need a Permission Form (see below).
- Students who have attended Fall Fling or Districts during the 2018-2019 school year, do not need to submit a Medical Release Form (we still have a valid one on file).
- Students who did not attend Fall Fling or Districts during the 2018-2019 school year NEED to fill out a Medical Release Form (see below).
Forms & Brochure
To view or download the brochure or forms, click on the image below.