$150 per student
This includes meals from Friday lunch through Sunday breakfast, lodging and conference fees.
Additional Costs: Students will need to have money for lunch on Sunday. Some students may also want spending money for the love offering or to purchase t-shirts, cds or books.
Forms and $150 registration due Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Brochure & Forms
If you have already filled out a MEFC Permission Form and you checked the box for Districts and you already filled out an MEFC Medical Release Form for this school year, then you DO NOT have to fill out another form. If you need to make any edits or updates, please use the link(s) you received in your confirmation email when you first filled out the form(s). You may also request a copy of the link(s), by clicking here.
Friday, January 3, 2020
- 11:00am – Arrive at the Soul Garage (NOTE LOCATION CHANGE)
- 12pm – Depart from the Soul Garage
- 4pm – Arrive in Green Bay
Sunday, January 5, 2020
- 12pm – Depart for Food Court for lunch
- 1pm – Depart for Rice Lake
- 5pm – Arrive in Rice Lake
- Modest sleepwear
- Modest swimwear
- Sleeping Bag/Pillow (if you are specifically told to bring this by Pastor Tony)
- Spending money (there are vendors and there is an offering that will be taken)