Are you ready for Districts? This page will give you all the information you need to know.
$150 per student
This includes meals from Friday lunch through Sunday breakfast, lodging and conference fees.
Additional Costs: Students will need to have money for lunch on Sunday.
- Space is limited! To guarantee a space, deposit and registration must be submitted Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
- Deposits and registrations submitted after October 10 will be accepted as space is available.
- Forms and $150 registration due Wednesday, November 28th, 2018
Brochure & Forms (BOTH forms below are REQUIRED)
If you have already filled out a Family Medical Release Form for a 2018-2019 event, then you do NOT need this form. Check with Pastor Tony if you are not sure whether you need to fill this form out.
Districts will be selling t-shirts (see image on left). We will collect pre-orders for t-shirts for students who wish to purchase them. Conference T-shirts will be available featuring the Districts theme logo. The T-shirts cost $10 each and are available in the following sizes: S, M, L, & XL. 2XL – 4XL are available for $12. Pre-ordered T-shirts will be distributed at Districts. There may be a limited number of T-shirts for sale at the event as well.
To order a t-shirt, you must submit your t-shirt size, along with your payment by Wednesday, November 28, 2018.
Friday, January 4, 2019
- 11:30am – Arrive at Maranatha (main building)
- 12:00pm (NOON) – Depart from Maranatha
- 4pm – Arrive in Green Bay
Sunday, January 6, 2019
- 12pm – Depart for Food Court for lunch
- 1pm – Depart for Rice Lake
- 5pm – Arrive in Rice Lake
- Modest clothes
- Modest sleepwear
- Modest swimwear
- Sleeping Bag/Pillow (if you are specifically told to bring this by Pastor Tony)
- Spending money (there are vendors and there is an offering that will be taken)
- Good attitude
- Drugs/Tobacco Products/Alcohol/E-Cigarettes
- Electronic games
- MP3/CD Players/iPods
- Laser Pointers
- Bad attitudes