Join us for a 3 day camping and canoe trip in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCA)!
Thursday, August 19 – Sunday, August 22, 2021
Experience God’s amazing creation while canoeing and camping for 2 nights and 2 1/2 days in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in northern Minnesota.
$175-$200 per person
Final price to be determined after group size is confirmed. Price includes transportation, meals (Thursday supper through Sunday supper), snacks, equipment (canoes, packs, tents, life vests)
1pm, Thursday, August 19, 2020 from the Soul Garage
8pm, Thursday, August 22, 2020 at the Soul Garage
- Clothes for camping & canoeing
- Water shoes or hiking sandals that can get wet and dry shoes for camp
- Toiletries, soap, & towel (if ultra lightweight), bug spray, sunscreen
- Bible, Pen & Notebook
- Face mask (at least one)
- You may also be asked to bring the following, if you have the right kind:
- Sleeping bag, sleeping pad, & pillow
- Canoe pack
- Canoe Life jacket
Scholarship are available upon request. Contact Pastor Tony at 715.205.5642 for more information.