Inclement Weather Announcement

We have been monitoring the weather forecast for tonight since yesterday. We made the decision to continue with Awana and Youth Group tonight, but we encourage each family to make their own decision as to whether or not they feel safe being out tonight. Youth group parents, please plan to pick up your youth at 8pm tonight rather than letting them hang out until 8:30pm or later.

We pray that everyone stays safe throughout the night. If you do have needs in the coming days with downed trees or other issues, please contact the church to let us know so we can try to coordinate help.


Post your question or insights

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s