Everyone in the family (parents and siblings) is invited to join us on Saturday, March 2nd from 9:30am-9:30pm for a ski/snowboarding/tubing trip to Christie Mountain. Meet at the Soul Garage at 9:15am to sign in and load up. We will return to the Soul Garage by 9:30pm. (If you plan to meet us there, but want to get in on the group rate, please let us know)
Bring your own food for lunch and supper OR bring money to buy food there at the snack bar.
- $38 For Ski Rentals and Lift Tickets
- $48 For Board Rentals and Lift Tickets
- $28 For Lift Ticket Only
- $5 For Helmet Rental
- Daytime Tubing (Noon-5pm)
- 1 hour = $12
- 2 hours = $17
- 3 hours = $22
- Evening Tubing (5pm-10pm)
- Special: 2 tubers for the price of 1 (using daytime rates)
How to Sign Up
To sign up to come, fill out the applicable forms below and PAY IN FULL by Wednesday, February 27 to reserve your spot. Checks for skiing/snowboarding can be written out to Maranatha Evangelical Free Church.
- Payment for snowtubing will be done directly to Christie Mtn and will NOT be collected by the Soul Garage.
- If you plan to only do tubing, you just need to submit your forms to us and bring money to pay directly to Christie Mtn.
- Permission Form: Everyone under age 18 coming with the group needs to fill out the MEFC Permission Form.
- Medical Release Forms
- If you went to Fall Retreat or the District youth conference in January, you DO NOT need to fill out the Medical Release Form, as we already have one on file for you.
- If you have did not attend Fall Retreat or Districts, then you will need to fill out the Medical Release Form.
- Equipment Rental Form
- If you plan to rent equipment from Christie, you must fill out the Equipment Rental Release Form.
- Paper carbon copies are available in the Soul Garage Cafe.
- Digital copies are available in the links below.
NOTE: If you just want to come and hang out in the lodge, but you do not want to go skiing, snowboarding or tubing, you will just need to fill out the MEFC Permission Form
MEFC Medical Release Form (ONLY if you have not already turned one in since last July).