All youth and young adults ages 13-20 are invited to come join the Soul Garage for an afternoon of adventure. Camp Phillips is a Boy Scout camp near Haugen, WI and they are hosting a High Adventure Day that is open to youth groups to come and join the fun.
- Pistol Shooting
- Trap Shooting
- 100yd Rifle Shooting
- Zip Line
- Kayaking/Sailing (weather permitting)
- Who: Youth ages 13-20
- Cost: $15/person payable to Maranatha EFC. I will register our entire group and make final payment from the church to the camp.
- When: THIS Saturday, October 14th, 2017.
- What Time: Meet at the Soul Garage at 12:15pm. Return by 5:30pm
- Where: Camp Phillips (2900 16th St., Rice Lake, WI)
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, Oct 12th at NOON!
- MEFC Permission Form
- MEFC Medical Release Form (ONLY required if you have NOT already filled it out since July!!)
Dress warmly and in layers including a warm hat, gloves and a jacket. The forecasted temperature is going to be between 50-55 degrees during the afternoon on Saturday with a light wind.
You may want to bring a change of clothes in case your clothing gets a little dirty or wet.
If you have never been there, check out some more photos of the camp below: