Join us for a new series called Growth through Suffering, starting this Wednesday, November 2. Come a little early and we’ll have campfire donuts, hot chocolate and hot apple cider.
Last week, Andre challenged everyone to see if they could remember the lies we’ve addressed during our series “The Lies We Believe & The Truth That Frees”. If you can tell him each of the lies, he might have a treat for you! Here’s a cheat sheet to help prepare you:
- Sept 28: Pt 1: God is Holding Out on Me (Adam & Eve)
- Oct 5: Pt 2: My Worth is Determined by my Performance (Psalm 139)
- Oct 12: Pt 3: I Deserve To Be Treated Fairly/Right to Revenge (Jacob & Esau)
- Oct 19: Pt 4: I’m Better Off Keeping My Sins a Secret (David & Bathsheba)
- Oct 26: Pt 5: I Don’t Need God (King Nebuchadnezzar)
DON’T FORGET TO TURN IN YOUR FORMS AND $25 DEPOSIT IF YOU WANT TO SECURE A SPOT FOR OUR DISTRICT YOUTH CONFERENCE!
FOR ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT DISTRICTS, CLICK HERE