Here are some details about the 30-Hour Famine that you should know about if you are coming:
Know Before You Go
- Shower before you come! No showers available during the 30-Hour Famine
- If you collected food for the Food Drive, bring that with you when you come.
- Don’t bring any personal food. If you require some food for medical or health reasons, there will be food provided.
- Don’t bring any personal drinks. Water and juice will be provided.
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Clothes for Saturday (you may want extra clothes in case you get dirty during some of the activities)
- Running shoes/athletic shoes
- Clothes for church on Sunday
- Washcloth, optional (no shower facilities available)
- Notebook and pen
- Medications (must be given to a leader)
- Cell phone charger
For more details or to still sign up, click on the tab at the top of the page for 30-Hour Famine or click HERE.