ALL youth and families are invited to join us on Saturday, February 21st from 5pm-11pm for a ski/snowboarding trip to Christie Mountain. Meet at the Soul Garage at 5pm to carpool to Christie or bring the family and meet us there. We will return to the Soul Garage by 11pm.
Please eat BEFORE you come or bring money to buy your own food/snacks at Christie Mountain. At Christie Mountain, we will provide water bottles.
Cost & Payment
- Lift Tickets = $20
- Rentals = $10 (snowboard OR skiis)
- Tubing (Special, 2 tubers for the price of 1)
- 2 hours = $17 (If you have a friend to split with, it will be $8.50/each)
- 3 hours = $22 (If you have a friend to split with, it will be $11/each)
- Payment can be made to Maranatha EFC and given to Pastor Tony or dropped off at the church office M-F 9:30-5:00
- If you are coming as a family and prefer to pay direct to Christie, feel free to do so.
PLEASE RSVP by Wednesday, February 18th by turning in ALL relevant forms!
In addition to your payment, you will need to have a signed permission form and medical release form AND Christie Rental Form (if renting skis or snowboard). If you plan to do tubing, you will need to fill out the Tubing Release Form.
If you went to the District youth conference in January in Green Bay or the Fall Retreat, you DO NOT need to fill out a medical release form, as we already have one on file for you.