As of today, January 27th, the ice caves are NOT YET accessible. Most likely, our ice caves adventure trip tentatively scheduled for this Saturday, January 31st will be rescheduled to sometime in February. I will make a final decision by Friday morning and make a post on the website here to update everyone interested. If you have never been, you need to plan to join us and invite some friends. It was a pretty sweet experience last winter for all the guys who went.