Join us Wednesday, September 3rd from 6:00-10:00pm at Andre & Renee Abraham’s house for the 2014 Fall Soul Garage Kickoff Bonfire. Address is 1264 23rd Avenue in Rice Lake. Free food. Free fun. Free games. Invite your friends. Bring clothes for night games and running shoes.
We are changing the format of youth group this year, going back to large group every night, from 7:00-9:00pm . There will be optional small groups that meet before youth group (6:00-7:00pm) or at other times, depending on leader availability.
Special opportunities for involvement
- Disciplemaking Small Group: This opportunity is designed for high school youth that are growing in their faith and want to be deeply challenged, equipped, trained as a leader, and stretched. Students in this small group will have the unique opportunity to influence positive change in the Soul Garage ministry, develop strong leadership skills, and learn to use their gifts and strengths to build up the body of Christ.
- Junior Awana Leaders: Any junior high students who want to both grow deeper in their spiritual walk and serve other can get involved in the Junior Awana Leader program. From 6:00-6:30pm, students will have a Bible study time and then from 6:30-7:00pm, students will volunteer in the Awana Sparks and Cubbies programs.
- Worship Team: Calling all musicians to serve on the worship team! We need singers, guitar players, drummers, bass guitar players, keyboard/piano players.
For more information on any of these opportunities, please contact Pastor Tony at 847.682.2405 (call or text).
Important Upcoming Dates
- September 3rd: Kickoff Bonfire @ Abraham’s 6:00-10:00pm
- September 10: First Large Group “The Gathering” @ Soul Garage 7:00-9:00pm
- September 13: Bike for Life @ Barron County Fair Grounds
- September 19-21: Disciplemaking Small Group Trip
- September 24: See You At The Pole @ your high school
- October 18: Rake-it-Up! Service Project
- October 29: Luau Costume Party @ Soul Garage 7:00-9:00pm
- October 31-November 2: Fall Retreat “Fall Fling” @ Camp Shamineau in Motley, MN
- December 12: Feed My Starving Children @ Rice Lake High School
- January 2-4: Districts Youth Conference ’15 @ KI Convention Center in Green Bay, WI