There is a great ministry in Rice Lake called the Pregnancy Help Center that strives to empower women with the tools and education they need to make informed decisions about their pregnancy and their child’s life. The annual Pregnancy Help Center Bike for Life is the primary fundraising event that allows the Rice Lake Pregnancy Help Center to minister to women free of charge.
The team of people that raises the most money for the 2014 Bike for Life will win a free day pass to Chaos Waterpark for 20 individuals in your youth group!
The event will take place at the Barron County Fairgrounds from 9:30am-11:30am on September 13th.
Here’s How it Works:
- Gather 6-8 friends from your youth group
- Fill out the handy dandy registration form.
- Raise some money! Each person in your group must raise a minimum of $100.
- Contact PHC to register your team.
- Join us at the Bike for Life on September 13th and don’t forget to bring your registration form and money you have collected.
- Can my youth group have more than one team?
- YES! Put together as many teams as you want but remember the team that raises the most money wins the prize.
- Do I have to ride a bike?
- No, you may walk, but there’s no reason to be embarrassed if you still need training wheels.
- How do I raise that much money?
- It’s simple! Ask your grandma, rake a yard, mow a lawn, wash some dishes, or babysit some children. You can do it!
- What if I can’t come on September 13th?
- Feeling a little shy? Not a problem. Set up a date and time for your team to walk or ride on your own and turn in your registration form to the Pregnancy Help Center.
- What if it’s raining?
- We plan to start singing “Rain, rain, go away and come again another day,” and press on. The festivities will continue rain or shine!
Contact Pregnancy Help Center with any questions: Call: (715) 736-4357 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org